segunda-feira, 15 de março de 2010

Look into my eyes...


Photobucket
Look inside my eyes... and you'll see... I know you can, you just need to try!

My heart is so broken, that I believe that I'll never be able to love again... Not in a healthy way!

If you see me, you will know that I never lie about love... And I am always so confused about myself...

Photobucket

I would sacrifice myself for someone I'm in love for... But, I know that this one will never want to do the same... It's time to forget love sensations, and just block this feeling inside me in some way that it could never appear again!

Love is just a trap! Nothing more than a mortal trap!

Photobucket

I lost the muic inside me for love... but, music was EVERYTHING in my life... so, I lost my life for love! Well, it's time to try again, and make music my future again!

Photobucket

I want to be with you, but, I can't... I don't know if you are alone or if you're still with someone... But, I am always having this platonic love for you, and I just don't have any strenght and courage to tell you... and that hurts me inside... so much pain...

YATTA!

bye-Q!

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade