domingo, 21 de março de 2010

Just saying... from my heart!



Now, comming back to the Topic's Idea...

Yes... I quit! And, from now, and for a long time, maybe untill the last breath, I will NOT make the first step, I'll not run for someone, I'll not try anything with this BAD feeling, called LOVE!

All I'll make in my life (and it's all I CAN make to myself) will be making bigger and bigger my collections! Nothing more than that! I don't deserve to be in love, and to be loved by someone! I wasn't before, and I'll never deserve in the future! I don't need to dream, this is just a shor t life... Why am I so worry about it?

I just don't want anything more for this life than my collections... They are the only thing I can have... Nothing more... They're my life!

About love? Well, just as I am saying: I QUIT! I REALLY DO!

My heart is useless... I don't trust in my heart anymore! And I never needed to! I am just a fool for being giving credit to my heart, and suffering because of it! THIS WILL STOP, NOW AND FOREVER!

Well... That's it! ^^" (don't know why, but, i don't want anyone to understand it... or to rea it X.x... but, I needed to write this here... to finish this topic and close it!)

YATTA!

bye-Q!

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade