domingo, 11 de abril de 2010

One more day...


Another day is passing by... but, not ONLY another day, a NEW DAY!

I was so unsure about everything... I was trying to escape, but, I couldn't do it, because of my broken heart (no, not only broken by love, but, br untrue friends, and, I had locked my heart for ome time)... But, now, I have decided that I need to make my life better, with more space for my things, new memories, new moments...

Yes, now I can see more than yesterday... and I hope I would not fall again!

In one arm, I'll hold my camera, and in the other arm, I'll hold the scrypt, and, there I'll go: BACK TO THE FUTURE! (Where I was affraid to go again... so, I need to try it once more, without my fear in my way!)

Maybe I could fail, but, guess what? NOW I'LL NOT STOP FOR ANYTHING, like I did before!

I still can't trust in some people (too many people), but, I have a few people who I can trust, and I'll make my best, not only for me, but for them! They helped me, and, I have to show them that their work wasn't lost! Friendship could make things better!

My fear of living was only a strange way to not be hurted, but, instead, I was hurting myself more than I thought I could... My defense was so weak, so, now, I will need to hold on, and go ahead!

Nobody will take my breath away, without fighting with me, now!

I just need to say to all my true friends: I'M SORRY! And, now, I am here, to make things better, and I'll have my mark in this world!

Thank you, my friends, or everything you did to me! ^^"

It's not the DAWN of my life... now, it's only the beggining of my NEW LIFE!

Prepare youserlf to see a new homecoming!

Um comentário:

Shizuka disse...

I'm happy for you. I'll be watching you.
I'll be here whenever you need. strength.
you can do it!

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade