terça-feira, 22 de outubro de 2013

Need help from LP and Mike

For those who are inside Linkin Park Underground, I told a little bit about it in my blog here... http://lpunderground.com/users/djyatta/blogs/

Well... I'll try to say what's happening.

I will admit this: I Always loved Iron Maiden and other old school style of Heavy Metal, Rock'n Roll, and so. I loved the 80's electronic musics. But, I never liked the New Metal style, and other electronic rock styles. They were not my type.

For a lot of reasons, i hated Linkin Park, with all of my heart. Then, I met a girl who was a LP's fanatic, and she loved all songs, all albums, and she was fanatic for Mike Shinoda's Works.

Well, I had to hear she singing LP all day, she was really a fan. Our relationship was about 2 years, 7 months and 16 days. She left me, but, I still want to have her back to me! And then, I have to do something great, something really different for her. and, Mike Shinoda is the only one who can make it, so, if someone, ANYONE, could help me out about it, I would be thankfull, forever!

My english is not very good, because I am from Brazil. I love this girl so much, that I could DIE for her! But, instead of dying, I am here, to try out the help from the band, and from the international fans from LP, to help me with her!

I am an actor, musician, photographer, comedian, and she is one psychology student.

She left me, and I want her back into my life. She said that she wanted to be only my friend, because love ended, but, I want to be with her, as her boyfriend again. I really do love her, a lot, with all my strenght.

She is a huge fan of Mike Shinoda, and Linkin Park. When she was a child, LP's songs were the only thing that could make her happy. She had a sad life story (but I can't say it here, because it's very personal for her), and the only thing she had to make her feel better was LP's CDs to listen. And she feel the lyrics like they were made for her sittuations.

Well, she loves japanese culture too, and then, Mike Shinoda is half japanese, so, that's almost like me. I am half blood japanese/arab. She Always said that I was her 'Mike Shinoda"... But, ok... I didn't like LP for a lot of personal reasons (and things that were not good to remember that happened with me), but, I Always respected who liked their songs.

She doesn' know english very well, and I was trying to teach her a little bit. She Always wanted to me to teach her with LP songs, and, I tried my best, but, she didn't learn very well. Maybe I'm a bad teacher X.x

I did my best for her, I've helped her to turn things better in her life, gave strenght to her the best I could, and she made a lot of incredible things in her life, and I am proud of her, and proud of myself for being so important to that time in her life. But, then, when I needed her, in my worst day, she left me, and I need help to get her back to me.

Back 2 years ago, sometimes she said to me that, if I could make her be face to face to Linkin Park, in backstages, or if I could have a talk with her and Mike, she would marry me. But, she Always was against marriage. She said that only because she knew it was hard to have a conversation personally.

Well, I tried everything I could, but, it wasn't enough for her to love me again. And that will be my last try before quitting everything in my life... Need Mike Shinoda's help to say to her how much I love her, how much I care, and how much I need her back in my life.

She is everything to me! I made my subscription here at LPU thinking of her. I never made it for the bands I loved, I never spent Money with things like that. But, this time, for her, because she is special to me, very special, and I could give my life for her, if needed, and, so, I'm here... I'm begging you, guys... If someone could help me out, I would thank you for all of my life!

I'm a musician, na actor, and a comedian, and she is one psychology student.

If someone have some way to contact Mike, or even some of the members of the band, and tell my story, please, please, I ask you, with all of my heart, HELP ME!!!

I'm desperate! She was everything I needed in my life!

Well... I'm going now... Need to work here... but... If someone could talk to me, say what can I do... well... Just say something, someone... I will be here!

and... thanks everyone for Reading... Dunno if this will work... But I am trying...

one thing that can be made: a video for her to say how much I love her and telling her to come back to me! (Mike Shinoda saying it would be stronger for her, because she's a huge fan from him), but, I'm a musician. Maybe, just MAYBE, Mike could help me with one song of mine recorded by him, or by him with me, specially to her... well, those are just some ideas... don't know what can be done, for sure.

Anything to have her back to me!

If I could, I would do like this, but to tell her to come back to me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foQIkDQLidc

 bye

ORE NO UTA WO KIKE!

YATTA!

bye-Q!
 

for those who understand portuguese, here it is the full story:

Bom dia.

 Meu nome é Henrique, tenho 27 anos, e preciso de uma enorme ajuda de vocês, e de quem mais puder me ajudar.

Eu não curtia Linkin Park por vários motivos, como gosto pessoal, e também por alguns motivos de força maior (situações nada agradáveis que passei na vida e que foram acompanhadas de sons da banda, ou mesmo por alguns fãs específicos que prefiro não comentar). Nisso, dia 20 de novembro de 2010, conheci uma garota, foi amor á primeira vista. Nos demos bem logo de cara, mas, somente dia 13 de janeiro de 2011 que nos declaramos um ao outro, e ela me pediu em namoro.

Nunca me senti tão bem, tão apaixonado, tão firme, tão seguro. Me senti amado pela primeira vez (tive 6 relacionamentos anteriores que não deram certo e não senti nada perto do que senti com ela). Com ela, cresci, evoluí, enxerguei a vida de novas formas, novos ângulos. Enxerguei novos horizontes. Diz ela que eu ajudei muito na mudança e melhoria da vida dela, na busca pelos sonhos e objetivos dela, só que, depois de 2 anos, 7 meses e 16 dias de namoro, tudo acabou. Ela disse que havia esfriado a relação, que me sentia apenas como amigo e que por isso, preferia terminar, para não estender demais. Porém, haviam amigas dela pressionando para ela terminar o namoro, o que ela não admite, mesmo eu já sabendo.

Algumas vezes, brincávamos sobre o futuro, mas, ela sempre foi contra casamento. Certa vez, ela disse que se eu conseguisse fazer ela encontrar com a banda, principalmente com o Mike Shinoda, para tirar uma foto com ele, ou ao menos dar um abraço nele e agradecer pelas músicas, que a embalaram todas as vezes que ela precisava desabafar e não tinha com quem contar, e por isso se tornou fanática pela banda, ela noivava comigo logo em seguida. Acabamos conseguindo ir na área VIP do show em São Paulo, na última visita deles ao Brasil, mas, não á camarim ou algo do tipo.

Ela é muito especial para mim. Se preciso, eu daria minha vida por ela. Eu a quero de volta! Dia 30 de Agosto deste ano, 2013, ela terminou, e disse que seria minha amiga ainda. aos poucos, foi se afastando, e tivemos uma briga por causa de umas mancadas que ela deu comigo. Estou há 2 semanas e meia sem falar com ela, e desde o término do namoro, fiquei doente, mas estou cuidando mais da minha saúde, como ela sempre me pedia. Estou também correndo atrás de me resolver na carreira, como ela queria que eu lutasse por mim. Ela sempre me apoiou no que eu queria, nos meus objetivos. Sou músico e ator, não sou conhecido, mas, faço o melhor que posso em meus trabalhos.

Como o maior ídolo dela é o Mike Shinoda, e ela vivia me comparando á ele (sou mestiço, multi-artista, já fui designer, trabalho com música e cinema, e sou aquariano), meu objetivo seria conseguir que minha história chegasse aos ouvidos dele, e ele aceitasse me ajudar. Seja gravando uma música comigo, ou mesmo gravando um vídeo especialmente para ela, pedindo para ela voltar comigo, porque eu a amo muito!

O nome dela é Cassia Tatiana, e o meu nome é Henrique Takimoto Jasa, sendo meu apelido 'Yatta". nós, na internet, e entre amigos, éramos conhecidos como 'Casal Troll" (www.facebook.com/casaltroll), porque gostávamos de estar sempre unidos, de bom humor, etc.

Sempre que alguém tentava nos separar, ou aconteciam coisas graves, permanecíamos unidos, firmes, fortes, e passávamos pelas maiores tortuosidades. Desta vez, não sei o quê aconteceu, que apenas alguém leu cartas de tarô dizendo que ela terminaria, e as amigas que estavam com ela durante a leitura, pressionaram para que ela terminasse logo.

Pois bem, cá estou eu, abrindo meu coração á vocês para me ajudarem nesta missão de reconquista! Estou mudando minha vida, cuidando da saúde e da carreira, e correndo atrás do maior ídolo musical da vida dela, para tê-la de volta em minha vida, para reconquistar seu coração. Não vivo sem ela. E não quero viver sem ela.

Por favor, espero que considerem minha história, de repente, possam me ajudar a conseguir realizar este feito. Sei que pode parecer loucura, mas, quem sabe, com a ajuda de vocês, e da banda Linkin Park, eu não a consigo reconquistar para que ela me ame novamente?

Pretendo conseguir alcançar a banda, ou ao menos o próprio Mike, para que ela só saiba disso tudo após eu conseguir a ajuda dele, e assim, mostrar que minha luta não foi em vão!

Muito obrigado pela atenção, e desculpem o incômodo.

ass: Henrique Takimoto Jasa
www.facebook.com/djyatta.artista





 
That's what I want: MY LOVE BACK TO ME!

Um comentário:

八神 disse...

Cs vão voltar sim,gambaru \o/

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade