domingo, 20 de outubro de 2013

Hater or not?

when a hater becomes a new fan

Oct 19, 2013

"I will admit this: I Always loved Iron Maiden and other old school style of Heavy Metal, Rock'n Roll, and so. I loved the 80's electronic musics. But, I never liked the New Metal style, and other electronic rock styles. They were not my type.

For a lot of reasons, i hated Linkin Park, with all of my heart. Then, I met a girl who was a LP's fanatic, and she loved all songs, all albums, and she was fanatic for Mike Shinoda's Works.
Well, I had to hear she singing LP all day, she was really a fan. Our relationship was about 2 years, 7 months and 16 days. She left me, but, I still want to have her back to me! And then, I have to do something great, something really diferente for her. and, Mike Shinoda is the only one who can make it, so, if someone, ANYONE, could help me out about it, I would be thankfull, forever!
My english is not very good, because I am from Brazil. I love this girl so much, that I could DIE for her! But, instead of dying, I am here, to try out the help from the band, and from the international fans from LP, to help me with her!

I am an actor, musician, photographer, comedian, and she is one psychology student.

Please, help me, if you can...

Thanks, everyone!"


Bom, isso é o que acabei publicando no LPU (Linkin Park Underground).

Hoje, amanheci com 3 respostas de membros do fã clube que me deixaram animado, em partes:

"Marcial":
“ I hope you'll find her here.
But try to listen to LP songs sometime.

It would be awesome if the band will help you.

For the mean time try the member search. although it's not that comprehensive


"The Big D":
“ wow there still existing real love out there in the world.
good luck for you to find her again. Try your luck in live chat with Mike, if she is a big fan of him.


"YoMarques":
Good luck :)

Acho que estou no caminho certo. Espero estar... Tenho de estar!
Não sei se ela vai voltar, mas, acredito que eu ainda possa conseguir!
Esta será minha última cartada, caso eu consiga chegar até algum dos membros da banda. E com isso, eles aceitando me ajudar, juro, não farei menos que simplesmente ser o cara mais feliz deste planeta, e ainda farei dela a garota mais feliz do universo! (E, ok, ouvirei até as músicas que não gosto, mas, que ela gosta, por conta disso X.x)

Será que agora vai?

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade