terça-feira, 29 de outubro de 2013

Freedom and life getting better!

O RLY?
 

Well... With freedom, taking care of my health, taking pics with my camera, having fun with friends... And getting better of those sittuations that I've being thru.

Now, I see, and feel better, that is gona be allright... With my new freedom, I can make a lot of good things that I couldn't with someone who I had in my life, and I thought it was important... well, it was, at the time she was with me. Now, it's not anymore, only the good memories will be remembered. The other things, I just forgot, and don't want to live again.

Someday, maybe we can be friends, but, not today. Personality is very important in a person, to be in one evolution for sure, and if you don't have, and you need to be like someone else, well, so you don't fit in my life. Be YOURSELF, and don't try to be like someone else.



I am what I am, don't want to be any other person. Why should I want to be another one? I have feelings, others DON'T. Or, if they have, they will never show it for anyone, because they're poisoning the world instead.

I'm free, and I'm moving on, with life, and with new things, places, moments. Well, I am having good times. The last week was so crazy! A lot of things happening in my life! Maybe someone should try to live it's life, instead of being paranoid searching for hair in eggs... hahahah

I was listening to some things, from people, and, there was a friend who made me listen to a song, and it fits PERFECTLY with my last 2 months, and now, I'm moving on, better, faster, greater! And, for my surprise, another one gave me a link to another song that I liked now, even if it was from a banda that I don't like very much...

I really was "In Pieces" for some time, but, now, I am here, standing up, stronger! That's what it matters! ^^

Well... Time to fly, I have a lot to do...

YATTA!

bye-Q!

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade