sexta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2009

Sexta Feira... Friday...

Photobucket

FAMILY... far away from me, hahahahh... Tomorrow will be the birthday of my brother's son, Lucas... At the picture, my brother and his son, at my auntie house... ^^"

I think I can be more desperate next week... I don't know... I am feeling so lonely this week... My heart is about to blow... X.x...

I think I have to fight against my own life... Why do I have almost everything I need, except a love? That's not right! The other things, I only have because I want to do something when I had nobody with me... I spent money on my collections, I write musics, movies, plays on stage, jokes for stand up comedy and normal comedy... WHY CAN'T I HAVE A TRUE LOVE?

Well... I have good friends... Not everyone I know is a friend, but, I have a few friends, and so many people who just know me... and, those friends are EVERYTHING to me... but, i still miss someone special for me... someone to share my feelings... Someone to hug and kiss... to watch movies with me at winter, to walk with me in the summer... to be under the moonlight in a seat of some park or square...

I miss COMPANY! I feel a little pain inside me, telling me to get away...

I don't like drugs, I don't need them... I need SOMEONE... Somebody to love, and care, and to be with... To go see a movie sometimes... well, to fight with words, sometimes too, because, nobody have a perfect match without little discussions... someone to be with me, in good or bad moments... someone who could cry for me, and someone who I could cry for her... To be thinking of, when not with me... To love when with me...

Oh God... I accept one pretty blind girl, if this is the way... or a crazy girl... (or, I can make plastic surgery, or something... I don't know...)

All I want now is someone who cares about me, who can love me if I'm porr or rich, if I'm pretty or ugly... someone to love and to love me! ^^"

Will I get someone for me someday? I don't know... Maybe... One day in the future... if I have some future... X.x...

YATTA!

bye-Q!

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade