sexta-feira, 21 de agosto de 2009

DRAIN OVER... one more day in my life...

Just one more day... and then, I can go with peace! Well, maybe not... heheheh

I am not going to die (I gess), but, I was thinking about life, later years... the begining of my life...
playing for the past and for the future!


So many things happen suddenly... I was born, and, learn so many things when I was growing, and, i am still growing inside... And one day, I'll just vanish in the air, life a smoke!

Inside me, there's a strong feeling of freedom that wants to be released with music, with images, with passion, joy, proud! It is something so strong that it looks like it will blow my body and brains if I wont let it go, shouting out loud!

A life made of blaze of glory! A life made os sun, steel, shining moments, loud music, infinite ideas... One life, and only ONE to spent the time with... And I am wasting time, stucked in time, because of my fears! Fears of getting OLD, of loosing criativity... A fear of high places, like the top of the taller building in the world, or something like that...

Maybe I just don't belong to this time and to this world... maybe I just belong to the air, to the sea, to the ocean, to the sounds of nature... Well, maybe I was only one free spirit that never needed to born in a world like this, but, I just have bad luck, and then, I am here! Wrong time, wrong place...

REAL MAN! heheh


A real man can get more of what he can have! OK, I am not like Ash J. Williams, but, I give my best shot everytime! If I win, it is supposed to be, and, if I loose, well, just not the best time to try my shot!

Well, All I need now is a little bit fun, resting in some place, one love, and, maybe, success in my band's life...

I am searching for people who can play with me, and who can talk, think and share ideas, to make musics, playing live shows, etc. I miss too much the time I was playing with bands, in a big stage, with lights, a good public, singing very loud!

Why can't I try it again? just tone more time... I need this! I want this... But, maybe is too late for trying again... or, maybe not! Well, if I don't give my last shot, I'll never know! ^^"

LET ME DRAIN OVER! (or not, heheh)

YATTA!

bye-Q!

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade