quinta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2009

São Paulo & Seoul

Ok... I have to say this... I want to have a nice trip someday to some other countries... like Australia, England, Mexico, Canada... Visiting places like California, London, Toronto, Japan, Korea...

Well, I really like to go to Seoul someday in Korea, to meet Soo Jin live, face to face! ^^"... And this is not a joke! Some time ago, I thought about going to Asia, visit Japan, Korea, China... ok, more to Japan and Korea, and then, I met someone nice, who I do respect so much, and have a good friendship, so, now I have more desire to go to Korea than I had before! heheh

Here, the space photos from Seoul (where she lives) and São Paulo (where I live), that she sent me by e-mail! ^^" And, here they are:

Seoul (Korea)
Photobucket

São Paulo (Brazil)
Photobucket

Well... I do want to see her here in Brazil someday too! It'll be a pleasure to have a tour here with her, to show the best places of São Paulo! I think she will like some parts of the center of São Paulo, like "Liberty" (Liberdade), heheh... It's one of the "oriental neighborhood", as known here, hahah!

Well... I am only posting this here because I like to say that! ^^"

YATTA!

bye-Q!

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade