terça-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2009

Get On My Horse versions

Querem tocar GET ON MY HORSE? Eu VOU tocar! Consegui a cifra! heheh




Check out the original!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUl9_5...

I finally got permission from the great Weebl HIMSELF! all lyrics and original song made by him. FTW

"Amazing Horse" - Weebl's Stuff

Lyrics + Chords

*Capo 1
**actual song is on capo 2?

Em
Look at my horse.
My horse is amazing.
C
Give it a lick.
D
Mmmm, it tastes just like raisins.

Em
I've a stroke of its mane.
It turns into a plane,
C
and then it turns back again
G, D
when you tug on its winky.

Em
Oooh that's dirty!
Do you think so?
C
Well I better not show you
G, D
where the lemonade is made.

Em
Sweet lemonade,
Mmm sweet lemonade,
C
Sweet lemonade,
G,D
Yeah sweet lemonade.

(solo)

C
Get on my horse.
D
I'll take you round the universe,
Em, G, D
and all the other places too.

C, D
I think you'll find that the universe
Em
pretty much covers everything.
G, D
Shut up woman get on my horse!

Em *then repeat



Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade