terça-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2011

Chains... for a change!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxNX_PRqhCQ

I'm ready to go... Ready to be better!



I'm the ONE! For what? I don't know! hahahah.. But I am, for something! hahahah
Well, for me, the magic will never ends, just like the party is never OVER!

There are some things comming inside my mind telling me that I cannot continue feeling some of of those things... It's a kind of funny, but, even when I feel bad, I feel good...

There are times when you get sucked in by bad things, bad thoughts, bad companies... But, you can always start all over again! And that's what I am doing this year... And, I really do believe thatsome people will last with me forever! That makes me try better in my life...

There is a person who gives me the will to fight, to learn, to try again and again... There's other person who makes me strong, and makes me smile... Other one, who can remember me that life is OK, even if we had bad moments... Those people who can make me better, they are the ones who I will NEVER leave behing, NEVER!

I have to say... My heart is always growing, but hurting itself a lot, everytime it goes... I was in love with someone... But, I saw that I wasn't the best option for her, and she didn't needed me, and didn't wanted me... But, friendship, for me, always says louder, and then, now, our friendship is getting better (I think/I hope so)... I'm free as a bird, trying to fly higher and higher... Trying to search a place for a rest, for fun, for having a good time... Trying to be the best I can be!

Why can't I love somebody? Well, I think that it's because I am not prepared for something like thast... Or, maybe, I said MAYBE, my time has past, and now, I need to calm down forever (or just a little?)...

All I can say is that my life is really strange... And that's why it is so different, and I don't want to have any other type of life! hahahahah... Lost in the dark, colder than Hell freezing over, hotter than Heaven when it's burning... Don't mind if we are getting together or if we are having our different lives... All it matters now, for me, is giving you your space, and see your smile... Making you happy, even if I have to be so far away, for this...

Well... I don't care if monday is blue, tuesday grey and wednesday's too... thursday, i don't care about you, it's FRIDAY, I'm in love... SATURDAY wait, and sunday always comes too late... but, Friday, never hesitate...

Maybe all I need is you... Maybe all you need is me...
But, maybe, can be the opposite... And we need to be with other people...

Stay with me... As a lover... As a friend... As anything you want to be in my life... Just stay with me... Never leave me alone... Never leave me... Never...

I'm so cold inside now...
I need a hug, but no one can give me that...
I need some heat inside... A burning soul...

I need to play my own music...
I need to make my own way of living...
I need to make my own world...
I need to feel my own feelings...

LET'S ROCK!!!!



Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade