quinta-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2013

New Horizons

Oh yeah... There will be new things to come. Next year, maybe, JUST maybe, I'll be out of here!


There's almost nothing here to be stucked in Brazil. I'm free to go anywhere, anytime.
I choose to be happy, so, the last 3 years I didn't made it for myself. Now, I'll be there, fighting, and finally changing for who I REALLY am!

Well, I'll be singing and playing again, after 3 years. I'll be writing, acting, directing, like I stopped for the last 3 years.


I need a good massage on my feet, a good and complete bath, some chocolate ice cream, wine, David Bowie movies, and, maybe new lens for my camera.

Maybe I'll be writing a new webseries, or maybe a new movie. Or maybe just make a Vlog for the next week.

Well, now I have to work a little bit.

See ya...

YATTA!

bye-Q!

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade