sábado, 16 de agosto de 2014

オリエント急行 - Where I belong to be

I am inside a 強い戦い in my life, and it's a 恥 that I'm not powerfull enough to fight this 嫌な予感.

説明する時間がない!Need to run out of this country!

Well, let's do it... It's time to get new places, new stuff, new people, new Jobs... Working as an actor in another country will be better...

心は弱いです!And that's another kind of motivation to be out of here! Nobody needs me here, indeed, so, I have to move on to some place that someone needs me, my help, my company, my presence!

私は盲目だ!私は盲目だったと私は見に戻ります

Maybe it's time to fly a little... My wings are rusty, but, they still can fly!

Well... Got to go...

Nihon, here I go!

byee

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade