segunda-feira, 22 de setembro de 2014

I wanna be your prince!

Yes, I wanna be your prince... It doesn't matter now what will happen, I'll never give up the fight, until I'm DEAD!

I wanna be the one you will want and need until the end of times.
I will do my best to show you that I am the best for you.
I'm gonna make you smile, without saying anything,
and, above all, without making promises.

Do you know why? Just because I have Strong feelings for you. Not a "Feeling of the Week" or "for a month", but, true feelings!

I wanna be your "Akai Ito", and have straight laces with you.
I know that I'll be hurting myself in the way to open your heart to me,
I know that you'll be difficult to believe, but, I know that you care about me,
What we can do? Well, I will try to make you happy... with me ato your side!

I have only ONE to be the ONE in my life. And, it's YOU. And, maybe you'll never read this, but, maybe you will. I don't know.

Some people say to forget about it, to try someone near, someone that's closer, but, there's NO ONE close enough that could touch my heart as she did, even so far away.

I will fight until the end.
I will make ti happen.
I WILL DO IT FOR YOU AND FOR ME!

I want to discover more and more with you, and even about you,
I want you to know more about me every day, even if you already knew enough about me.

You are my positive motivation for keep walking,
And I will keep on my way, for yout, to you, with you...

You are my inspiration, my motivational muse,
maybe you could be my reason to life, someday... maybe you already are!

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade