segunda-feira, 15 de setembro de 2014

A little bit me, alittle bit you

A few days of work and a little bit DEATH inside. Or maybe just another time to REBORN again. Or to die and live and die and live... I can't say the right words by now, but, I can FEEL IT.

It was AWESOME to make a Project with Rubão, using lights at the Sin city/Sucker Punch style. We are still going to make MORE pics, with more people, and, it's gonna be AWESOME!

 
Akemi and Emily were good to be the "pretty but fatal" girls. They still have a lot to learn about posing with "feeling", but, they're on the way! 


Sometimes, good poses are better with some direction of the photographer. Even good pictures have their good and bad parts. Sometimes, we need to improvise, to get what we want/need.


Maybe, just MAYBE, we will need to practice more with vídeo, this style, so we can handle a lot more. We have the guns, we have the rights to use them in vídeo, we have the crew and acting people. All we need is TIME and more MONEY to finish more projects!
 
Today, every little thing, every word, every Picture, all of it, was thought a lot, and then, made it.
 

We have what we need, we do what we want, and it's better than it was before!
 
I've got good friends helping me, and I left bad friends behind, and, things are getting so much better now. Just like the Darwin style, the Strong ones will continue, the weak cells are vanishing in the way. ^^
 
I miss just ONE person, everyday. Someone who makes me feel love and pain, someone who can make me fly and fall, someone who can be na angel and a demon at the same time. She knows that. And she abuses her luck sometimes. But, wanna know something? For now, I'm loosing my mind for her, every day, every night. Maybe one day I'll be so far away from her, mind, body and heart, but, maybe we could be together, and maybe it's gonna be forever. We never know. The future is still being written, But, I will try to make the better choice.
 

Talking to someone who cares, sometimes, is the best thing, other times, is the only need. My heart is still hurted with some words and attitudes, things made by other people against me, without any need of doing it. Some actions were proposital, others, were just some confusion of somebody. Now, all I need is some time alone with my thoughts, but, without getting far away from some people who makes me feel good.
 

Just like I've said before, PUDDING is LOVE!
 
YATTA!
 
bye-Q!


Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade