sexta-feira, 5 de setembro de 2014

Hurted, Haunted, Hosted

Hurted... So much pain inside... Maybe I'll need to start over and over again... or just don't trust in any woman again... they're so mean to me...

Too much pain in my heart... Nothing more than this...

I'm haunted by all those girls and women who like to hurt everyone. If they don't like, well, they do it at the same way.

Why can't I met someone who really CARES?

Maybe death would be a better way. Why good people die so Young, and bad people lives so long to destroy other people's lives and fates?

I just can't think. Can't smile. Can't breath. All I can do is... cry... nothing more... I need to be alone...

The last days were so bad to me. Friends dying, or going away, or hurting each other. Man, this year SUCKS a lot. It has to be a good year, but, it wasn't. Now, all I want to do is DIE, very fast. Can't live with this pain anymore.

Nothing is Worth it. Don't have any motivation for living.

Maybe at the other side, other world... Dead... Maybe...

Well...

YATTA!

bye-Q!

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade