terça-feira, 16 de setembro de 2014

Captain Kirk is climbing a Mountain Because I'm in Love!



Oh yeah... Captain Kirk is climbing a Mountain because I'M IN LOVE... Not for him, and not even him for me, hahahah... Other people, of course!

I remember the time I saw Doctor who at the first time... It was so back into my childhood... At the same year, I saw Super Mario Bros, The Movie, at the big screen, when I was with my Family at the beach. At the same week, Stargate was there too.

I had na afternoon dreaming, waking up, and reamin, and waking up. She was there, graceful, softly with me, in one of those dreams. In another, I was at a restaurant with old friends (and some of the old friends, I didn't remember if I really saw them in real life), and even,I had stronger dreams, and woke up with my mother screaming a lot. Then, I went down stairs, and she didn't did that scream, it was only at the end of my dream. Very strange, but, ok.

I made new friends, and I am getting time with old friends too. But, there are days that I feel like no one is here, no one cares about, and, keep myself in my "shell" (my bed, my room, my computer).

I am blanked out, nothing new is comming from my head for the scrypt of my new movie. It's not horror, trash or even comedy. It is about romance and drama. Strange, isn't it? ME, writing a drama/romance?

Well, maybe that's because I have mixed up feelings right now. A girl is shaking my heart, other girls are being new friendships that I needed and didn't have... Some people are so far, that, maybe they didn't miss me if I die, other people are trying to be close to me.

I am starting to composse new songs, and I see images in the sound. It makes me crazy when I cannot write what I see, only play it. Not everyone can see what I see, just hear what I do, and, it's frustrating. ><

Well... I have things to do. And, maybe I'm near to discover something I never had imagined. OMG.

Here I go, back to work... After some strange dreams...

See ya

YATTA!

bye-Q!

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade