quinta-feira, 5 de março de 2015

明 の 世界 - When music and movies merge to my life again

Well, it's about a long time since last time I was here, posting something new. A lot of things happened, good things, bad things, strange things, strange love triangles. hahaha

Well, a lot of work, a lot of moments (good and bad), and, I have no regret about ANY of those. All of them!


Nothing can be so hard, that we could never make it real. EVERYTHING is possible... And I am the one who can prove it to the world! I can make the impossible!

私は不可能大好き!

Some music, some scryptwriting, some new people, some old people becoming new to my life, and then, me, outside the box, playing and changing the world around me! It's so good and refreshing to be making a difference!

Well, I just have to be a little worry about some Stalkers I have, hahahaha... A few of them, doesn't have problems, but, there are a lot who can be dangerous, hahahah...

My heart is boiling, beating up so fast, making art, making love... Sparking both together to bring news for this boring world!


Sometimes, we just need to rest down a little bit... But, other times, we don't have to sleep not even a little... at all! hahahah


I'm in love with the impossible, because I know I CAN DO IT! hahahahahah


Family, friends, everything that I can take to be a better person, everyday, I make my best to be there...

Just as I wanted, this years is having a good vibe to me, and, I hope to continue like that, hahahah

More works/jobs comming up, and I'm here, on my own. My heart is not COMPLETE yet, because I have no time to think about it, but, I can say that I am happy with myself. And anyone at my side, will be happy too, hahahahah

Let's fight for the future, because, the future is NOW!


See ya, kids!

YATTA!

bye-Q!

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade