sexta-feira, 2 de maio de 2014

友達愛好家!- when friendzone with benefits is better!


Maybe I'm not having my "best times of love', but, maybe, it's being my best times for a lot of things, including セックス!Not as everybody thinks, or try to think, but... Well, just like Weezer's singer told to the press, "having no sex is good to have more brains" hahahaha... And I am 50/50, sometimes. I'm not very proud of some things I had to live, but, without those things, good things shouldn't happen!

I am happy, and that's the point! hahahah

グラッドは、実際の人々の愛を信じる!
私は勝った!私の敵は失っている!

Good things are happening to me, and great people are by my side! Thanks, everyone!

I am having new ideas, new partnerships, and, very soon, new material to show! A lot of work and time on my Project, so, a lot of things to finish the next two months. Man, it'1s so good to work with people who WANTS to help, to work, to create... And then, music is on the área again too! hahahah

Playing again with a band is so good! Just the name is still being chosen, but, the sound is getting better!

I'm at a good position at ReverNation, with my own songs, without needing songs from other people to play as cover! That's good!

本当に愚かなハートそれは、愛することを禁止されています

Well, maybe it's time to relax... Saturday I'll be filming scenes for a videoclip, 'till 1:00pm, and then, taking pics at noon. And sunday, figurine test, because At the next day I'll be recording a new commercial for Volkswagen! Man, it's gonna be AWESOME! hahahah

それがつもり、伝説になるのよ

A good freelancer work making good times for me at GIBI bar... I'm a waiter/barman, and for the first time, I'm enjoying it! hahahaha... A good hot dog for eat, several drinks with awesome flavours, pretty people to meet there... Man, good things happens when when bad people get out of our lives! hahahah


 Well... Weekend is starting... Now, I have to go... I'm having a good life, finally!

YATTA!

bye-Q!

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade