domingo, 18 de maio de 2014

失恋 - When the answer is "maybe"

"How I wish she could warm my heart!
She's the owner of my heart and soul...
oh... I'm not ready for her..."

And then, I'm here again, doing a lot of things, taking a lot of my time, thinking about her. And, she called me, asking me to see her, but, I'm weak, and I couldn't go there... I don't think she really needs me nearby... Maybe, she didn't want me, at all...

Strawberry,,, That's what she can be to me, but, she hates strawberries, at the same time that I love them...
Dancing... with her, I can feel the magic in her eyes, in her smile... but, maybe she just see a strange and old man when she look at me...
I like to be with her, she likes to be alone... What can I do? nothing... at all!

I'm so quiet, but, inside, I'm screaming out so loud, that I can loose my voice forever...
I'm so tired of living, but I'm living too much time without her by my side...

Oh, how I wish she was here... warming up my heart... heating up my soul... making me feel alive again... just like the time she will never will have again... the time that I will never have again... the time that we were one...

She's not ready for me, and I'm not ready for her... And, maybe we'll never be ready for each other... Just MAYBE...

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade