segunda-feira, 10 de março de 2014

凍った心 - There's nothing left to loose!


Deep inside, there's something strange going on...
Something big, old, and it was asleep, but, now it's awaken, and need to sleep again!
I thought I had left it back in the past, but, my life went so far, leaving behing something so big, bigger than my body, bigger than my soul.

"Legyen hó", like the hungarians says... Maybe it's time to let go this feeling. Almost a decade, and I am still "just a Rider passing by". It's not "ヤッターマンの世界" yet. What am I doing here? I need more space, more things, more thoughts.

Let me know when it's over, please. I want to see this ending in great style, not just like a BANG!

私を禁じる!!! 私の心は彼女のために禁止されています!

Well... Maybe not for only one, but, for all of them! Or most of all... 10年... 忘れるには時間がかかる... 私はこれ以上泣かないようにしたい!

Time to run against time and space, because I have no time to waste again with things that doesn't matter! Believe it, I have nothing more to loose, just my breath and my life. Maybe all I needed all this time, I'll never have until my last breathe.

Well, I'm doing everything I have to, I did almost everything I wanted. Maybe a child will never come, but, it was the only thing that I couldn't make.

I can request the final countdown anytime, but, something is hanging me in chains at this unfair world. What can I do?

Well, 明日が ある!

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade