domingo, 16 de março de 2014

友情の歌 - And then, play and sing again!

I had no time to try all those almost 14 songs in 2 days for that test, but, going there, and playing with a band AGAIN in my life, this time, a band that I didn't knew anyone before that test, and then, I was good at the test, and now, I am IN THE BAND! Man, that was awesome! I thought I couldn't do it, but I did!

This week, I barely had time to sleep a few minutes, if I did sleep 2 hours all this week, it was TOO MUCH!

One more VICTORY! That was a good thing! One more to my "TO DO LIST" to sign that was made! hahahah

Then, I went to Liberdade, to find out some friends, because it was the birthday of Lari, and we went to PorqueSim (karaokê box... I simply LOVE karaoke!). Ok, I was singing more than anyone, because I even sing with almost everyone, hahahah. Met new people, old friends, and much more! hahahah


Then, we went to some chinese food restaurant... We ate some Tonkatsu, Fryied Chicken and DUCK! Yes, I ate a duck! Man... It was so dry, but, at the same time, so delicious! And then, we went to a place named "Alaska" where they sell a lot of different flavours of Ice Cream (even MISKI, made with the flavour of wood resine O_O). Man, There I ate 3 BANANA SPLITS! hahahah

The problem now is my health. Sunday, today, I have to be at Parque da Juventude at 14h and at the other side of the city at 14h... 2 different Works at the same time, same day. Next sunday, I will be at Templo Zulai. How can I "beat this boss"? Man... I'm almost DEAD. Running everywhere, a lot of work to pay my bills. But, I am satisfyied! huahuauha...

Well, no time to explain! Let's RUN to Carandiru! See ya, people!

YATTA!

bye-Q!

ps: just a few more days to the end...

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade