segunda-feira, 13 de outubro de 2014

It's all about time and strenght inside my heart!

Healthy feelings, Strong feelings... Above all: FEELINGS!

Man... Too many things, too many thoughts... I am having good times with friends... Old friends, new friends, and even a Bear!... oh, wait, not a Bear! HAHAHAH

I need to show everyone that I am NOT running after all the girls. I just say that they are pretty when they really arre, and it's NOT to try something with them. There's ONE girl that I want, but, I am not trying anything yet, because I know it CAN'T work.

Life... Always so hard. HARD MODE sucks on videogames... At my LIFE, sometimes is boring to be so hard. Other times, it's good... Just need some time to relax! ^^

We don't know the next day how it will be, if it's good or not, if we will be alive or if we will die. And that's why I am living crazy things everyday!

A special girl is watching with me some Animes. The first one, we started to watch last night (12/20/2014), is 'Another" (12 episodes and 1 OVA), and, it was GREAT. We saw all episodes online. Last night, 8 episodes, today, the last 5. And now, we are watching together Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko! Tonight, watched the first episode, and, man... The 3 first main characters are too much like us. Me and her. What could that mean? ><

We saw at "Tela quente" that movie "Coincidências do Amor", and, it was awesome to see it with her!


Maybe I am not thinking a lto in the consequences, but... I am stillhaving a crush on her. Even if we doesn't have any future together.

YATTA!

bye-Q!

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade