terça-feira, 15 de abril de 2014

傑出した - Deep Inside our lives!



Deep inside my head, deep inside your heart...

It's awesome, and, it hurts, at the same time, to know what's happening and not be able to do anything about it...

傑出した... It's all I can say about it...
永遠の生命, that's what I can say about you!
永遠にあなたのもの... I'll be...

なぜ私はあなたを愛して
私はこれ以上気にしません, everything is out of control...
私は自分自身を制御することはできません!!!

私の愛、なぜあなたは私にとって非常に重要ですか?
私はあなたのために曲を作ることでしょう!
私はあなたがそれを好む願っています...
永遠に私と一緒に滞在!

Let me entertain you,
私の血はあなたのために沸騰する。
Why can't you choose one thing?
You need to make the right thing,
let me show you what you're loosing,
and everything you'll have if you believe in yourself!

あなたを愛しています!
私はあなたの最良の選択であるましょう!
Just think wisely!

It's better than I expect, isn't it?
You're making me cry and smile, all the time...
So many feelings... Anything like this happened to me before...
You're my little girl, I'm your little guy... well, we're not so little to each other...
You just have to believe in me, and in everything I did until now!
Why can't you believe in my past? SO many years, and you still don't know me well...
You saw me having a lot of adventures, you were there with me so many times, and, you still can't believe in what you see... why?
私はあなたの最良の選択であるましょう!You'll see, if you choose wisely!

Let me sing, let me write, let me introduce you to my world...
Your smile fix to mine so greatly...
秘密の笑顔... 特別な笑顔
Don't lie to yourself, just try to be with me if you REALLY want!
Am I the one you love? Or Not?
You are the only one who can tell me about it.

I don't wanna be your PET. We need to be at the same ground!
I wanna be your MAN, and need you to want the same, or this will not work!
Can you think about it, seriously? Or will you still be playing with my heart some more years?
私は私にあなたの笑顔が欲しい!
おやすみ私の愛

YATTA!

bye-Q!

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade