sexta-feira, 13 de junho de 2014

新しい恋 - When every little thing looks that it's all right!

Man, the world takes round and round, making noises, having good moments and a little bad taste... But, Now, I can say that my life is REALLY a true rollercoaster!

First, I had good moments with celebrities, a cocktail Party with them, and a lot of good things... Then, I had a second party, now for public people, at GIBI bar, and it was good. This channel has a LOT to show people! hahahah



















 And, that's a good thing! hehehe


 And, that's how it was... 2 days of showing the new channel... And here's the first vídeo!



Well... That's how it Works... I'm living in a dark world, with tooo many dark souls... But, I'm doing my best, and, sometimes, I can say that I find out some good people, just a few, but, I did find them! ^^



One heart, one angel... Someone who can make me smile with simple words, who makes me laugh without struggle... Man, it's so good when it happens! ^^ (Thanks, Vic)

Well... Time to go...

See ya, people!

YATTA!

bye-Q!

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade