quinta-feira, 13 de março de 2014

妖魔鬼怪快啲走 - When the leaves fall on the ground!

Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao ( 妖魔鬼怪快啲走 )...


Today... I can't sleep, and it's 1:13 am. I barely can breath... Something inside me is telling me to fight against all odds. But, WICH ones?

Almost everything is so empty. But, Maybe is just because I'm filling my time with too many things to do, and almost no time for sleep, to rest a little bit. But, who cares?

I'm a man who walks alone, for a long long time, and even between a lto of people, nothing seems to be enough. Water, Green Tea, Coke... Vodka, Sprite, Tequila, Heineken, Budweiser... Melón con Viño, Pina Colada, "STEALTH", and too many other drinks. Man, that's full of happiness sometimes, but, not Always. Dancing, drinking, singing, walking with friends, talking to friends, but, something is missing. What it could be?

Well... I Always had that wish to be a father... But, there's no one who I can trust to have a kid with me. Maybe is just not the time, or, maybe it can be too late for this. But, someday, maybe... just MAYBE, I'm gonna be a father... Try to be a good one...

Man, why am I so worried about this? I don't even have anyone to share this feeling. Any feeling, but friendship. That's ALL! Maybe someday, someone could try to make me believe again in love. But, now... Now I can only believe in myself, and in friendship.

My heart? I don't know, it was turned into a stone, since my last 2 months... This year made me feel that I don't need to love anymore, until someone proves me that it's worth it. Theres someone who can touch my heart, but, maybe it will be better to forget it... or not... I'm confused about myself... I just don't die because I have something to do in this life first...

Man... I need to do more things...

-------
Chaging the subject, there's something to shout it out loud, for today:

RANNA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

-------
Well, now, 2:57am... I'll try to sleep...

YATTA!

bye-Q!

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade