sexta-feira, 27 de setembro de 2013

For no one, because no one cares...



Don't try to feel that you're alone... you are NOT!
Just try to see who is around you, there for you, with you, standing by you.
I have tryied my best, for several years, but I was never enough to anyone, and, trust me, I HAVE TRYIED A LOT! Now, I feel alone... Well, not completely alone, but, at love, I'll be silente for a long, long time. Love failed me again, so, I can't trust my heart anymore, that's the truth.

Well, I think that THIS is life, and, I am living, so... I have to keep moving on, and carry on... It's so hard to handle it, but, I'll be ok... I guess... I need to...

Maybe next day I'll have one GREAT hangover, but... I'll be doing what I have to, what I need to... I'1ll not show what I am feeling to almost anyone, anymore. Just a few people will know what's happening to me, for sure. A few... maybe 2 or 3... Not sure...

I'm done! Now, it's time to face the world as a true single man, without anyone, without anything to be stucked. I'll be around here, there or anywhere... until I die... Dunno if it's sooner or later, but, I know it will be like this.

Never, I repeat, NEVER thought that love could be so hard and painfull, but, now it's time to don't feel it ANYMORE. It's not worth it... Some kind of 'Moonlight Sonata" will be playing to someone, when I arrive, because I don't need/want other person's heart. Mine was so injured, that I don't want to try it anymore. Maybe one day I could be prepared for it again, but... I don't believe that it'll be on THIS life.

Well, ti's time to get going... Need to be alive, with that giant knife stabbed in my back, so, I'll keep walking until the end...

Goodbye...

Nenhum comentário:

Play Asia

Porta Curtas - Curta do Mês

De onde as pessoas lêem o blog!

Desenho do Mês

░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░

Publicidade